This will be held in Spain between 11 to 16 October
The Spanish hosts have provided the following Event Information for Players
We believe that travelling into Spain should not be an issue provided that individuals have been vaccinated and/or can demonstrate a negative Covid test shortly before travelling. See https://www.mscbs.gob.es/.
Organising and other officials:
Tournament Director: Felipe Mestanza
Tournament Manager: Begoña Elzaburu
Tournament Referee: Alfonso Urbano
Event coordinator: Carolina Ruiz de Alda
Tournament Treasurer: Casilda Chávarri
Sponsors Director: Enrique Prados del Amo
Media Director: José Luis Álvarez-Sala
Venues coordinator: Gabriel González-Gordon
Representative Real Club de Golf Vista Hermosa: Rocío Medina
Representative Real Club de Golf Novo Sancti Petri: Rafael Hernández-Alcalá
Representative Sherry Golf Jerez: Alfonso de la Calle
We are thinking of proposing a visit to Cadiz for the families, this could be done by boat and then walking with a guide or in a touristic bus, it would take whole day. So, for the social act for everyone we are thinking of a visit to El Puerto de Santa Maria or a wine cellar which is more compatible with the playing schedule.
For the hotel reservations we are proposing the same thing as last time, but we have added some houses that are of people that we know that would rent and that they are near the main lawns and nice
- The first one comes from one of the venue owners. In fact the lawns of Sancti Petri belong to the Iberostar Hotels and they have decided to make this special offer for the players and their Friends. Attached is the document where you will be able to see their hotels.
- The second one is from a hotel which is situated walking distance from the main venue (aproximately 1 km).They have 2 hotels.
- HOTEL PUERTO SHERRY (all prices are orientative, please consult with them). Economy for 2 people Monday and Tuesday: 108€ per night other nights 135€
Family room for 4 people Monday and Tuesday 175.50€ per night other days 202.50€
If you would like to reserve you can call +34 956872000 or by mail email@example.com
- LAS SUITES DE PUERTO SHERRY
Apartment for 4 persons (2 double rooms) Monday and Tuesday: 144€ noche & per night other days: 189€
Apartment of 3 rooms for 6 people Monday and Tuesday: 179.10€ other nights: 265,50€
If you would like to reserve in the Suites: +34 956852675 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We also give you other options of the hotels that had already been recommended:
- Hotel Soho Boutique Vista Hermosa (formerly Hotel Los Jandalos Vistahermosa) 4* Their Price for a double room is 125€ per night.
- Apartamentos Soho Boutique Vista Hermosa (formerly Apartamentos Los Jandalos Vista Hermosa) 4* They have different size appartments. For 2 persons 95,70€ per night for 5 people 136,20€ per night.
Both of this hotels are in the same Street which is 2 kilometers away from the main venue. A Good walk, but still possible!(after all we are sportive people) You can reserve either by Telephone: + 34 956873411 or by mail to: email@example.com
We strongly recommend you to be at walking distance. The provided transport will be from the main venue to the other venues in the morning and at the end of the day, but from there you will have to go to your houses.
If you wish we can also propose to you 3 houses that are all walking distance (around 800 meters away from the main venue):
- House for 14 people with 5 rooms and 4 bathrooms. Contact Carla 667543636
- House for 14 people with 6 rooms and 6 bathrooms. Good living room, garden and a swimming pool (in shared areas) Contact Sol 687422494
- House for 10 people with 5 rooms and 5 bathrooms. Big living room and terrase and garden with a private pool. Contact Begoña 609132892
We are thinking of not doing an actual paper programme since all the information will appear in the Web and we would like to launch it with more time than last time.
As for the practice on the day before we imagine that each team will take care of their own transport to the venue where they want to go.
We would like to organise Streaming for the finals and may be semi-finals, but we are still on it.